Friday, June 13, 2014

Full Disk June 13 2014

I haven't had much opportunity for imaging lately but thankfully Bill has been doing a great job of providing us with his talent .
  I tried something different for this full disk , Usually I will use my SM 60II DS for full disks but wanted to try something different this time . I removed the 60mm etalon , mounted it to a ST 102 and popped in the BF 15 .


Here is an image from this set up , I thought this brought out quite a bit of detail for a single stack . I believe this method also produced more even lighting and less off band area than my SM60II does even when it is double stacked


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A great post without doubt. The information shared is of top quality which has to get appreciated at all levels. Well done keep up the good work. I will provide us some more information like this.Solar Installers.