Sunday, August 31, 2014

Images From August 29 2014

I have been getting behind with my processing . Here are a few more from the 150mm Istar mod .

                                                     AR 2149 with a prom on the limb


                                                             A closer look at AR 2149


                                                            A closer look at the prom


                                                                          AR 2151



                                                               AR 2150 & Filament




2 comments:

Bill Griffith said...

Excellent Mike! Shades of DayStar. :-)

Bill Griffith said...

Thanks Bill , funny how I can get closer to the "Daystar" look with a PST mod than I can with my Daystar Quark filter . Maybe someday I will find an F/7.5 scope that my Quark will "play well" with