Friday, January 23, 2015

My First 2015 Session

Like many of us living in the northern hemisphere I have been under a blanket if clouds for the last month but yesterday was a nice day for imaging . Temperatures were around 0-C and the sky was clear , transparency could have been better but at this time of year I will take what I can get !!

                                                           First the disk , SM 60 DS

 
                                    These were done with my Skywatcher DS Mod at native F/L

                                                        AR 2266 and a long filiment



                                                      Opposite Limb showing AR2268 & 9

 
                                                 Proms and a closer look at the active areas










                            Hope you enjoy these , comments or suggestions are always welcome 

                                                                    Mike

No comments: