Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Solar Images from Monday March 9 2015

First a big thank you to Bill for keeping us informed on recent activity , Well done sir !! You can always seem to squeeze a lot of detail into your images , even at these difficult times of the year .
    It has been a long time since I have had the weather or temperatures for any imaging . Yesterday temps got above freezing but there was still a lot of ice everywhere , I did not want to risk dropping any of my bigger scopes so I opted to use my SM 60 for these images . Close ups were done with a 2x barlow and turned out better than I expected for a small aperture at this time of the year .
  Sure feels good to be back at the solar imaging .

Mike





                                         AR 2297 , things looked to be heating up around there




No comments: