Thursday, March 6, 2014

Finally A Day Of Sunshine

Looking at the date of my last post I can see it has been 3 long weeks since I have been imaging . Weather conditions were -4C with a fair breeze so it felt colder than it was . Viewing conditions were not great and made any up close shots difficult .Any way it was good to be back out there , this winter hasn't offered many opportunities  for either of us , hopefully this will change soon .

Here are some of today's captures March 6 2014




South eastern limb showing AR 1995 & 1991


Western Limb with AR 1998 @ 1.6X


A closer look at AR 1995 and a Floater   1.6X


Eastern limb and filaments


And a non inverted black and white version


1 comment:

Bill Griffith said...

I like the last 2 images best. I can hear someone saying, "Too wild.". LOL ;-)