Saturday, November 22, 2014

Solar Activity from Nov 21 2014

Imaging opportunities have been few and far between for us lately . Yesterday the sky was reasonably clear so I was able to grab some of the action . I started out with my double stacked Skywatcher mod and the sky looked pretty steady so I later mounted the 150mm mod to get a bit more detail . I missed the big AR 2209 last time around but was pleased to have caught it this time .

                                       First some double stacked shots with the Skywatcher

                                                      AR 2209 and surrounding activity


                                     The new Kid on the block , AR 2216 coming around the limb


                                                               AR 2209 DS with 2x




AR 2216 



Now some shots from the 150mm Istar Mod




150mm Istar at 2x






Proms and filaments to finish this session off , hope you enjoy them !






No comments: