Saturday, October 24, 2015

October Solar

First off Hats Off to Bill for bringing us some great October solar images , well done my friend !!

The sun does still shine in Ontario at this time of the year although not as often as the summer . My sky has been unsettled up here but this is the norm as the cold arctic air moves in for the winter . The sky was very clear and crisp yesterday when I shot these but for some reason the images turned out grainy and lack the crisp detail that I like to see . This could have been due to upper atmosphere disturbances or it could have been due to me using my smaller Losmandy mount for these captures . A pier for the winter months would be ideal but this won't happen this year .    Mike

                                                     October 23 2015



AR 2436







  .

No comments: