Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013

I have one image from today's effort so far.  Like Mike I had high winds to deal with.  Here is AR1850 at the limb.


AR1850 Close Up




I'm having a hard time salvaging many images due to the windy conditions.  this is quite frustrating because the seeing was the best that i have had in sometime.  :-(
AR1855 in the southern hemisphere midway across the solar disk.


Prom's on the NW Limb.


Proms at SE Limb.


Another prom



Not great results but tomorrow promises to be a better day.  Clear, no wind. 


1 comment:

Bill Griffith said...

Great images Bill Registax is our friend and shaky videos are a challenge , your tools are in good hands ! I hope the wind dies for you today so you can take advantage of the better sky's . My sky chart says clear but there is too much fog to tell right now !